Thursday, July 13, 2006

Ready for Training

I've given up. Well, not really. But I've thrown my arms up, because trying to learn Final Cut Pro while shooting with a new commercial-grade camcorder is simply driving me nuts.

I went online to hunt for training seminars, and the only one open in the near future is a seminar in austin, TX. It's a 2-day event, and will cost around $500, but it will immerse users in the ins and outs of shooting with the HVX200.

Meanwhile, I gave all my raw files to the editing Gods, so they can piece my first shoot together. I simply don't have the time to learn it, by the time it has to be polished for web presentation. With my clips and B-roll files, they can piece it all together, with the audio I recorded, and put together a decent clip.

For now, I'm ready to get away from yet another computer screen, so I can grab a bite to eat and look at life outside an office.

No comments: